What are the benefits of mini dental implants?
Are you considering dental implants but have questions about the benefits of mini dental implants over conventional implants? Watch this video by experienced Butler implant dentist Dr. Donald Brockley as he explains the benefits of mini dental implants.
Mini dental implants have many applications. They can replace a single tooth, which allows it to have a crown, or multiple teeth, which is an implant bridge. They can stabilize loose dentures, whether it be a lower denture, or can replace a full upper denture to help stabilize a full upper denture, or it can replace all your teeth like you had as a kid. They’re fixed on there. They’re snug so they don’t come off.
If you or someone you love has missing teeth, meet with Dr. Donald Brockley to learn about what the benefits of mini dental implants are and how they can help replace teeth in a fast, less costly procedure.
- What Is A Mini Dental Implant?
- Mini Dental Implants vs. Conventional Dental Implants
- Mini Dental Implant Procedure Explained
- What If I Was Told I Don’t Have Enough Bone for a Dental Implant?
- What Is An Implant Bridge?
- What Are Implant Retained Dentures?
- What Denture Alternatives Are Available?
- What Happens After A Tooth Extraction?