What are implant retained dentures?
Are you tired of loose, uncomfortable dentures? Are you tired of the sticky adhesive? Watch this video by experienced Pittsburgh implant dentist Dr. E. Ahono Gildersleeve as she explains the benefits of implant retained dentures for stability and support.
What are implant retained dentures? Implant retained dentures are dentures that, instead of sitting on your gums or using the roof of your mouth to be held in, they use implants for retention.
Implant dentures are your solution for loose dentures using lots of adhesive, worrying that your teeth might come out. These have have six implants. We place six on the top or the bottom arch, and this is what holds the denture in. They go and they snap on just like that.
Implant dentures could be your solution for your missing upper teeth or for your lower teeth, especially for the lower, which is harder often to stay in. And then they just snap right in.
If you or someone you love has loose or uncomfortable dentures, meet with Dr. E. Ahono Gildersleeve to learn about what implant retained dentures are and how they can help provide you with a more permanent option.
- What Is A Mini Dental Implant?
- Mini Dental Implants vs. Conventional Dental Implants
- What Are The Benefits of Mini Dental Implants?
- Mini Dental Implant Procedure Explained
- What If I Was Told I Don’t Have Enough Bone for a Dental Implant?
- What Is An Implant Bridge?
- What Denture Alternatives Are Available?
- What Happens After A Tooth Extraction?