What denture alternatives are available?
Are you tired of loose, uncomfortable dentures? Are you tired of the sticky adhesive associated with traditional dentures? Watch this video by experienced Pittsburgh implant dentist Dr. E. Ahono Gildersleeve as she explains the benefits of implant retained dentures for stability and support.
If you have loose or ill fitting dentures or you have to use a lot of adhesive to keep your teeth in, implant dentures are a great option for you. They snap in and they’re held in with implants. This is what creates retention for the dentures. We can do this for your upper teeth or we could do it for your lower teeth and they simply snap right in.
With implant dentures, there’s no need for any messy denture adhesive. You don’t have to worry about your dentures moving around and they’ll stay in when you eat. You’ll be able to eat many more things such as corn on the cob or bite into an apple.
If you or someone you love has loose or uncomfortable dentures, meet with Dr. E. Ahono Gildersleeve to learn about what what alternatives there are for dentures and how they can be cheaper, faster, and less painful.
- What Is A Mini Dental Implant?
- Mini Dental Implants vs. Conventional Dental Implants
- What Are The Benefits of Mini Dental Implants?
- Mini Dental Implant Procedure Explained
- What If I Was Told I Don’t Have Enough Bone for a Dental Implant?
- What Is An Implant Bridge?
- What Are Implant Retained Dentures?
- What Happens After A Tooth Extraction?