What happens after a tooth extraction?
Are you in need of a tooth extraction and have questions about what happens next? Watch this video by experienced Pittsburgh implant dentist Dr. Donald Brockley as he explains your options for replacing your missing tooth following a dental extraction.
In our office, we will do everything we can to save your teeth, but sometimes it’s just not possible. We routinely extract teeth and place mini dental implants immediately into the extraction sites. Along with PRF, we find that we have great success in placing an implant at the same time that the tooth is extracted, along with a temporary crown, replacing the missing tooth.
If you or someone you love needs a tooth extracted, meet with Dr. Donald Brockley to learn about what happens after your tooth is extracted and what your options are for replacing the tooth.
- What Is A Mini Dental Implant?
- Mini Dental Implants vs. Conventional Dental Implants
- What Are The Benefits of Mini Dental Implants?
- Mini Dental Implant Procedure Explained
- What If I Was Told I Don’t Have Enough Bone for a Dental Implant?
- What Is An Implant Bridge?
- What Are Implant Retained Dentures?
- What Denture Alternatives Are Available?