What is a mini dental implant?
Are you considering dental implants but have questions about the process and what is involved with dental implant treatment? Watch this video by experienced Butler implant dentist Dr. E. Ahono Gildersleeve as she describes mini dental implants and how they are a great option for replacing missing teeth.
Many patients come into our office and they ask, what is a mini dental implant? A mini dental implant is a titanium implant that is placed through your jaw and it can be used to stabilize one, several or all of your missing teeth. This is it here and there’s the hole or the pilot hole that would be used to place the implants.
If you or someone you love is missing teeth, meet with Dr. E. Ahono Gildersleeve to learn about what a mini dental implant is and how the procedure can help you fix the function and appearance of your smile.
- Mini Dental Implants vs. Conventional Dental Implants
- What Are The Benefits of Mini Dental Implants?
- Mini Dental Implant Procedure Explained
- What If I Was Told I Don’t Have Enough Bone for a Dental Implant?
- What Is An Implant Bridge?
- What Are Implant Retained Dentures?
- What Denture Alternatives Are Available?
- What Happens After A Tooth Extraction?