What if I don’t have enough bone for a dental implant?
Are you considering dental implants but were told by another dentist that you don’t have enough available bone for a dental implant? Watch this video by experienced Butler implant dentist Dr. Donald Brockley as he explains why mini dental implants are a great option for patients that don’t have enough bone to support a conventional dental implant.
Some people ask, what if I don’t have enough bone for an implant? Many people who have been denied may still be candidates for mini dental implants because the mini dental implants are much smaller than the large diameter implants. A comprehensive evaluation and X-rays will determine if there is adequate bone for mini dental implants.
There are different options for different issues that can be completed with mini dental implants which could be a single tooth, multiple teeth, an implant bridge, an implant denture, or a full arch reconstruction.
If you or someone you love does not have a lot of bone, meet with Dr. Donald Brockley to learn about if you do not have enough bone for an implant to figure out the options to prevent any further bone loss.
- What Is A Mini Dental Implant?
- Mini Dental Implants vs. Conventional Dental Implants
- What Are The Benefits of Mini Dental Implants?
- Mini Dental Implant Procedure Explained
- What Is An Implant Bridge?
- What Are Implant Retained Dentures?
- What Denture Alternatives Are Available?
- What Happens After A Tooth Extraction?