What is an implant bridge?
Are you missing multiple teeth and considering an implant bridge? Watch this video by experienced Pittsburgh implant dentist Dr. E. Ahono Gildersleeve as she explains the benefits of an implant bridges and why they are a great option for replacing multiple missing teeth.
For some patients, they do need all of their teeth replaced with implants, but they don’t want to take their teeth in and out. Now, for that, I suggest an implant bridge. Unlike an implant denture, which the patient takes in and out to clean, an implant bridge is permanently cemented.
The implant bridge is held on by multiple implants, and then you permanently cement the teeth over top. They look and function just like natural teeth, and these are the closest that you can have to the natural teeth that you used to have.
The implant bridge does not come out. It is removed only by the dentist. Now, these look and function the most, like your natural teeth. These don’t come in and out, and you can eat pretty much everything with these.
The implant bridge is your permanent solution to replace all of your missing teeth.
If you or someone you love is missing teeth and want an alternative to a dental implant, meet with Dr. E. Ahono Gildersleeve to learn about what an implant bridge is and how it can help you obtain a permanent look as close to natural teeth as possible.
- What Is A Mini Dental Implant?
- Mini Dental Implants vs. Conventional Dental Implants
- What Are The Benefits of Mini Dental Implants?
- Mini Dental Implant Procedure Explained
- What If I Was Told I Don’t Have Enough Bone for a Dental Implant?
- What Are Implant Retained Dentures?
- What Denture Alternatives Are Available?
- What Happens After A Tooth Extraction?